- Using Master Detail View
- Include Star Ratings
- Set External Context
- Include MailTo Links
- General User Experience Guidelines
- Use Required Input Validation
- Use the Send Interim Result Activity
- Controls Overview
- Layout and Styling
- Sample App Layouts
- User Context References
- Saving Your App
- App Errors & Troubleshooting
- Rule: If-Then-Else
- Rule: Open a Page
- Rule: Open URL
- Rule: Close Pop-Over/Bottom Sheet
- Rule: Show Message
- Rule: Show/Hide Spinner
- Rule: Set Values
- Rule: Start Process
- Rule: Upload File to Storage Bucket
- Rule: Get File From Storage Bucket
- Rule: Create/Update Entity Record
- Rule: Delete Entity Record
- Rule: Add to Queue
- Function: And, Or, Not
- Function: Concat
- Function: Contains
- Function: Count
- Function: EndsWith
- Function: If
- Function: IsBlank
- Function: Length
- Function: List
- Function: StartsWith
- Function: Sum
- Function: Sort
- Function: Now
- Function: Today
- Function: Time
- Function: Year
- Function: Month
- Function: Day
- Function: Hour
- Function: Minute
Supported image file types are JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and WEBP.
- Image Binding - Upload an image or refer to an existing image available in the app.
- URL - Web URL of an image.
Tooltip - Tooltip to be displayed on the image. Use this to provide additional information on the control.
You can either set the Image Binding or URL property for the image control. Setting both, will lead to different results in design time vs run time.
The image URL should be HTTPS and not HTTPfor the images to render.
Value binding - Bind the image control either to an RPA Process argument or to an App field. This property gets resolved dynamically during runtime. The process argument which can be bound can be a web image URL or image in base64 encoding format.
- Hidden - If selected, hides the control in the runtime.
- Disabled - If selected, disables the control in the runtime.
- Clicked On - Configure what happens when the image is clicked.
Control Alignment - By default, inherits the parent alignment. A different alignment other than the parent can be set. To default to Parent's alignment, toggle the selected alignment icons to switch off the specific alignment.Note: Alignment is dependent on Parent's layout ( Vertical vs. Horizontal).
- Border - Sets the border for the control. Border Thickness, Border Color, and Corner Radius can be configured for the border
- Margin - Sets the margin of the control. By default 4px margin is set. Top/Bottom and Left/Right margin properties are combined. These properties can be unlinked using the unlink icon on the right side of the Margin section heading.
- Size - The width and height of the button can be set in the size section. By default, the size is set to Auto. Min Width/ Min Height and Max Width/ Max Height are available under more (...) in the size section.