Extracts a string and its information from an indicated UI element or image using the MODI Microsoft Cloud OCR engine. It can be used with other OCR activities, such as Click OCR Text, Hover OCR Text, Double Click OCR Text, Get OCR Text, and Find OCR Text Position.
Starting with v2019.10.1, this activity has been deprecated.
- ApiKey - The API key used to provide you access to the Microsoft Cloud OCR.
- Language - The language used by the OCR engine to extract the text from the UI element or image. The language name must be fully written, such as "english", "japanese", "romanian". The Microsoft OCR engine uses the languages installed on your system.
- ExtractWords - If this checkbox is selected, the on-screen position of each detected word is extracted.
- Scale - The scaling factor of the selected UI element or image. The higher the number is, the more you enlarge the image. This can provide a better OCR read and it is recommended with small images. If you want to scale down, values between 0 and 1 are also accepted. By default, the value is 1.
- Text - The extracted text. This field supports only String variables.
- Result - The extracted words along with their on-screen position. This field supports only
- Image - The image that you want to process. This field supports only Image variables.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 4 months ago