- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the SQL Server Database Parameters
- Setting up a SQL Server Account for Data Upload Using an Extractor
- Optimizing an app
- Scheduling Data Runs
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Working With the Dashboard Editor
- Creating Dashboards
- Automation Manager
- Opening Data Transformations
- Input Data
- Structure of Transformations
- Tips for Writing SQL
- Exporting and importing transformations
- Publishing Dashboards
Select Transformations to view the structure of the transformations and to display the
See Structure of Transformations for more information on the structure of the transformations.
.sql file defines a new table in the data model. If you select the a
.sql file in the Transformations panel, the SQL query is displayed in the Transformations and a preview of the data file you are editing is displayed in the Preview panel. See the illustration below for an example.
If there are any unsaved changes in the transformations, the Save button is enabled. Select Save to save the changes. The status of the transofrmation will be set to Up to date.