31 October 2022
The Job Details window now includes the Process Version field, that indicates which version of a process was used to run the job.
18 October 2022
Starting today, you’ll receive daily alert emails at breaking dawn in your tenant region. We’ll send you daily alert emails at 7 a.m. in your tenant time zone, ignoring the daylight saving. For multiple time zones, the algorithm chooses the easternmost time zone.
The following table summarizes the attempted sending time per tenant region:
Tenant time zone
UTC converted time zone
US GXP Gov
- You can now restrict access to your remote desktop by providing a specific IP address, which will be further used to connect to your VM. Machines with different IPs won’t be able to connect, therefore increasing the security of your cloud robots.
- Accessing an alert from the alert dropdown automatically marks it as read, while redirecting you to the alert source.
- The Package requirements page displays a connected queue trigger as available and configured, even when you delete the associated queue. The expected behavior is to display the connected trigger as a missing requirement.
- A connected queue trigger created on the Triggers page won't be recognized by the queue trigger activity in the process. You need to create and edit the corresponding queue triggers only from the Package requirements page, during process creation.
- Audit log requests no longer return the values of encrypted passwords in credential assets.
- Orchestrator identified manually deleted connected triggers as existing package requirements.
- Users of the Community licensing plan couldn’t sort the time columns on the queue transactions page properly.
10 October 2022
VPN Gateway for Cloud Robots
The VPN gateway feature is now in preview and available to all customers that are on either the Enterprise or Pro licensing plan.
When Can I See These Changes?
The date when a change is first announced in the release notes is the date when it first becomes available.
If you don't see the change yet, you can expect to see it soon, after we roll out changes to all the regions.
We recommend that you regularly check the deprecation timeline for any updates regarding features that will be deprecated and removed.