- Release Notes
- Before you begin
- Getting Started
- Managing access
- Working with process apps
- Creating process apps
- Loading data
- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the SQL Server Database Parameters
- Setting up a SQL Server Account for Data Upload Using an Extractor
- Loading Data Using Theobald Xtract Universal
- Customizing process apps
- Data Transformations
- TemplateOne app template
- Purchase to Pay app template
- Introduction to Purchase-to-Pay Process App
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards
- Menu Summary
- Process Details
- Purchase-to-Pay Input Fields
- Configuring CData Sync for Purchase-to-Pay
- Order to Cash app template
- Basic troubleshooting guide
The View chart details button on a chart enables you to analyze cases and/or events on the lowest level by going to the Process details dashboard.
Details - Cases displays a list of all cases, within a selected period, and their properties. It provides detailed information on the case level. Each row represents a case. See the illustration below.
Follow these steps to change the visible columns.
- Click on to display the list of columns.
- Select the columns you want to display in the selected Process details dashboard.
See the illustration below.
You can click on Reset to reset the visible columns to the default selection.
Details - Event log displays a list of all events, within a selected period, and their properties. It provides detailed information on the event level. Each row represents an event. See the illustration below.
You can click on the icon to go back to the original dashboard.