- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the SQL Server Database Parameters
- Setting up a SQL Server Account for Data Upload Using CData Sync
- Loading Data Using Theobald Xtract Universal
- Introduction to Purchase-to-Pay Process App
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards
- Menu Summary
- Process Details
- Purchase-to-Pay Input Fields
- Configuring CData Sync for Purchase-to-Pay
Check Incremental Settings
For most source systems, CData Sync has preconfigured how incremental extractions should be performed. If that's not the case, the settings have to be edited manually to perform incremental extractions. For more on how to do this, see the official CData Sync documentation.
Running Incremental Extraction
Follow these steps to make sure incremental data extractions run properly.
- Start the CData Sync Admin console and login as and administrator using the credentials defined during installation of CData Sync.
- Click on JOBS in the menu bar and double-click on the extraction job to open the Job Settings.
Go to the Advanced tab, and deselect the Drop Table option. This enables incremental extraction.
The first time the CData Sync extraction job runs, a full extraction is performed and all source data is extracted. Every next time the CData Sync extraction job runs, only the data that has changed in the source is extracted and the delta is added to the already extracted data.
For more information on incremental data extraction with CData Sync, see the official CData Sync documentation.