- Release Notes
- Before you begin
- Getting Started
- Managing access
- Working with process apps
- Creating process apps
- Loading data
- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the SQL Server Database Parameters
- Setting up a SQL Server Account for Data Upload Using an Extractor
- Loading Data Using Theobald Xtract Universal
- Customizing process apps
- Data Transformations
- TemplateOne app template
- Purchase to Pay app template
- Introduction to Purchase-to-Pay Process App
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards
- Menu Summary
- Process Details
- Purchase-to-Pay Input Fields
- Configuring CData Sync for Purchase-to-Pay
- Order to Cash app template
- Basic troubleshooting guide
Troubleshooting CData Sync
When a CData Sync job is not working as expected, there are several ways to get more information about what might have gone wrong.
You can check the job logs for more information about a specific log. Follow these steps to check the job logs in CData Sync.
- Select JOBS in the CData Sync menu bar.
- Select the job for which you want to view the logs.
- Go to the Logging & History tab in the Job Settings panel.
- Locate the Log File column and download the log of the desired data run.
See the official CData Sync documentation on Logs and History for more details.
When the job logs do not provide adequate information, you can check the Application Log of the CData Sync server. The Application Log contains more detailed information about all jobs being run. This can be helpful when analyzing pre-job and post-job events.
Follow these steps to view the CData Sync application log.
- Select STATUS in the CData Sync menu bar.
- Go to the Application Log tab in the History & Logs panel.
- Select Download Log File.
See the official CData Sync documentation on Application Logs for more details.