- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the SQL Server Database Parameters
- Setting up a SQL Server Account for Data Upload Using CData Sync
- Loading Data Using Theobald Xtract Universal
- Introduction to Purchase-to-Pay Process App
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards
- Menu Summary
- Process Details
- Purchase-to-Pay Input Fields
- Configuring CData Sync for Purchase-to-Pay
Overview of Menus and Dashboards
Each menu item in a process app based on the Purchase-to-Pay app templated offers different dashboards containing information and analysis functionality that is focused on a specific area of the Purchase-to-Pay process. The dashboards contain charts that can present the data in various ways.
Menus and Dashboards
The Purchase-to-Pay app template contains the following default menus and related dashboards.
See the illustration below for the Summary dashboard of the Summary menu.
Showing or Hiding the Menu
When you open the Purchase-to-Pay process app, the menu is displayed by default. Follow this step to hide the menu.
- Click on the button.
Context information for the charts and KPIs from Purchase-to-Pay process app is available by hovering over a chart. See the illustration below for an example.