On the Home page, you can quickly access your Orchestrator services and see metrics on license consumption and distribution.
On the right-hand pane, you can find a couple of useful resources to get you started.
Design your workflows in UiPath Studio
Download UiPath Studio, our automation designer, to design automation processes in a visual manner.
Connect your first Robot
Get accustomed to the Automation Cloud user interface through an introductory video and learn the basics of Automation Cloud with a tour to help you connect your Robot to Orchestrator.
- Green - Service is available. Click its name to access the Orchestrator service in the same browser window.
- Orange - Service is provisioning. Wait a few moments until it becomes available to access it.
- Red - Service is unavailable. You can't access it at the moment.
Click Manage to be redirected to the Tenants page, where you can edit the tenants and their enabled services if you have the required permissions.
Keep an eye on the distribution of available versus allocated licenses of each type with the help of the donut charts. Note that a license is allocated if it belongs to a service.
There are charts for every license type, displaying the total number of licenses available in your organization versus the total number of licenses allocated to services:
- Robots - for Attended, Unattended - Runtime, Testing - Runtime and Non-Production - Runtime licenses
- Studios - for Studio - Named User, StudioX - Named User and StudioPro - Named User licenses
- Other Services - for AI Robots and GPUs licenses.
The example above displays the default distribution of licenses of Robots for the Community plan, where you get one service and all the Robot licenses are allocated by default to that one service.
If you've upgraded your licensing plan, you might want to create another tenant containing services, allocating some of the existing licenses to it. In this case, you can change your license distribution. The resulting Distributed Licenses section might look like this:
The section displayed on the right side of the page offers you a quick overview of the various components of Automation Cloud, their capabilities, links for download and documentation:
- Studio - this subsection provides links to download the latest Community Edition version. Head to the Resource Center page to choose the desired Enterprise Edition version.
- Robot - this subsection provides links to the Robot guide, as well as to the instructional video teaching you how to connect your Robot to your Orchestrator service in order to run your workflows built in Studio.
Updated 2 months ago