- Release Notes
- Getting Started
- Starting as
- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Share Idea or Automation
- My Tasks
- Task Capture Integration
- Automation Store
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
- Email Notifications
- Video Tutorials
- Additional Resources
Automation Hub User Guide
Last updated 19 sept. 2023
Access the Live page to view all the ideas and automations in the Live phase.
A set of Actions is available on the last column for each item:
- View Automation Profile by opening the Idea Profile Page or Automation Profile Page. This page contains all the details of the item.
- Quick View the idea/automation description and other general information in a pop-up page.
- Archive the idea/automation. This signifies that the item will not be queued for implementation and will no longer appear on the Explore Ideas page.
- Delete the idea/automation in order to remove all its details from the platform.