To view or change organization settings you need the Organization Administrator role. Here is how you can edit your organization settings:
- Click Admin in the left navigation bar and select the Organization Settings menu option. The Organization Settings page is displayed.
- In the Name field, modify the name of your organization. You can enter up to 30 characters of any type, but the last character can not be an underscore
- In the Site URL field, modify the URL of your organization. You can enter up to 15 lowercase alphabetical or numeric characters, starting with a letter. No spaces or special characters are allowed.
Changing the site URL (i.e. changing the
Account Logical Name) causes your Robots and Mobile Orchestrator users to disconnect, and invalidates any pending user invites. Read more about the impact of changing your site URL.
- The Support ID field is available for community, trial and enterprise plans. It helps to uniquely identify your organization and it is required in the sales process of upgrading to Enterprise plan. If you are an Enterprise user, this ID is required to contact our support team. As a Community user, use the UiPath Forum for support.
- Select the desired language for your organization from the Language drop-down. Currently, there are two options to choose from: English and 日本語. Read more about localization.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Changing your site URL (a.k.a your
Account Logical Name) greatly impacts the entities that are using the previous URL.
- Robots configured at the services level are disconnected. Reconnect your Robots, entering the new URL.
- Organization URLs previously bookmarked don't work anymore. Send your users the new URLs!
- User invites sent before the change are not valid anymore. Send new invites for the colleagues who haven’t joined yet!
- Mobile Orchestrator users are disconnected. Send them the new URLs to connect again!
You can change the language either globally, with the change being propagated to all the users accessing your organization, or at a local level, for yourself only. You have four language options to choose from: English, 日本語, Deutsch, Français. The default is English.
In some cases, you might need to refresh the page or log out and then log back in such that all elements on the page are localized.
Automation Cloud enables you to change your organization's language settings on the Organization Settings page. This requires Organization Administrator privileges.
Global language settings apply to all user profiles in Cloud Portal and propagate to all Orchestrator services unless local changes have been made. Local language changes or service level changes take precedence over global settings.
Newly created Orchestrator services inherit the language setting configured on the Organization Settings window.
All the emails sent to the organization's users use this same language.
You can localize the user interface for yourself by selecting the desired language from the Language section of the User menu, in the top-right corner of any page.
Updated 3 days ago
|Service Level Localization|