You can view or change your organization settings if you have the Organization Administrator role.
Here is how you can edit your organization settings:
- Click Admin in the left navigation bar and select the Organization Settings menu option. The Organization Settings page is displayed.
- In the Name field, modify the name of your organization. You can enter up to 30 characters of any type, but the last character can not be an underscore
- In the Site URL field, modify the URL of your organization. Note that you can enter up to 15 lowercase alphabetical or numeric characters, starting with a letter. No spaces or special characters are allowed.
Changing your site URL, thus changing the
Organization Logical Name, results in disconnecting your Robots and Mobile Orchestrator users, and invalidating any pending user invites. Read more about the consequences and the actions you should perform after the change here.
Select the desired language for your organization from the Language drop-down. Currently, there are two options to choose from: English and 日本語. The default is English. Read more about localization here.
Click Save to save your changes. The following scenarios can occur:
- If you failed to enter a valid site URL, a text is displayed in red, informing you of the naming limitations. Modify the site URL according to the displayed instructions, then click Save.
- If your modified values are compliant and you have changed the site URL, the Change Site URL window is displayed. This window informs you of the consequences of changing the site URL. Click Proceed to save your changes.
- If your modified values are compliant and you haven't changed the site URL, the organization settings are changed and a notification is displayed in the top-right corner of the page.
- If your modified values are compliant, you haven't changed the site URL, and you modified the language, then the organization settings are changed, the entire user interface is displayed in the selected language, and a notification appears in the top-right corner of the page.
You can view your new organization settings either in the Organization Settings page, or in every page of your Automation Cloud, in the browser's address bar.
Changing your site URL (a.k.a your
Organization Logical Name) greatly impacts your previous Automation Cloud organization configurations:
- Robots configured at services level are disconnected. Reconnect your Robots, entering the new URLs.
- Organization URLs previously bookmarked don't work anymore. Send your users the new URLs!
- User invites sent before the change are not valid anymore. Send new invites for your colleagues who haven’t joined yet!
- Mobile Orchestrator users are disconnected. Send them the new URLs to connect again!
Currently, you have two options to choose from: English and 日本語. The default is English.
Automation Cloud enables you to localize the entire user interface of your organization by selecting the desired language from the ones available in the Language drop-down of the Organization Settings page.
The language settings here affect the user interface at Cloud Portal level, while also propagating at Orchestrator services level. The only way for the propagated language to take effect is if no other local changes or service level changes have been made. For any newly created Orchestrator service, the language selection is propagated from the Organization Settings window. Note that all the emails sent to the organization's users are in that same language.
Regardless of global language settings, you can localize the user interface for yourself by selecting the desired language from the ones available in the Language section of the User menu, located in the top-right corner of any page.
The language settings here affect the user interface displayed for you only. This selection has priority over the global level one.
If I choose English at global level, and Japanese (日本語) at local level, the user interface in Cloud Portal level is going to be in Japanese. At service level, English is propagated for other users, unless no other service level changes have been made.
In some cases, you might need to refresh the page, or log out and then log back in such that all elements on the page are localized.
Updated 3 months ago
|Service Level Localization|