To view or change organization settings you need the Organization Administrator role.
To edit your organization settings:
- Click Admin in the left navigation bar and select the Organization Settings menu option. The Organization Settings page is displayed.
- In the Name field, modify the name of your organization. You can enter up to 30 characters of any type, but the last character can not be an underscore
- In the Site URL field, you can modify the URL of your organization. Before proceeding, see impact of changing your site URL.
- up to 15 lowercase alphabetical or numeric characters
- start with a letter
- no spaces or special characters are allowed.
- Select the desired language for your organization from the Language drop-down.
For more information, see Localization.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
Changing your site URL (also known as your
Account Logical Name) greatly impacts the entities that are using the previous URL.
- Robots configured at the services level are disconnected. If you change the URL, you need to reconnect your Robots, entering the new URL.
- Bookmarks containing the organization URL don't work anymore. You must send the new URL to your users.
- User invites that were sent before the URL change are no longer valid. You must send new invites for the colleagues who haven’t joined yet.
- Mobile Orchestrator users are disconnected. Send them the new URL to connect again.
You can change the language either globally, with the change being propagated to all the users accessing your organization, or at a local level, for yourself only. The default language is English.
In some cases, you might need to refresh the page or log out and then log back in so that all elements on the page are localized.
You can change your organization's language settings on the Organization Settings page. This requires Organization Administrator privileges.
Global language settings apply to all user profiles in Cloud Portal and propagate to all Orchestrator services unless local changes have been made. Local language changes or service-level changes take precedence over global settings.
Newly created Orchestrator services inherit the language setting configured on the Organization Settings window.
All the emails sent to the organization's users use this same language.
You can localize the user interface for yourself by selecting the desired language from the Language section of the User menu, which you can access from the the top-left corner of any page:
The Support ID uniquely identifies your organization. You must provide this ID if you want to:
- contact sales to request an upgrade to the Enterprise plan.
- contact support (only available for Enterprise; for other plans, use the UiPath Community Forum).
To view your Support ID, go to the Organization Settings page (Admin > Organization Settings):
Updated about a month ago
|Service Level Localization|