- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Share an Idea
If you notice a manual, repetitive task, or process that could be done automatically, you are encouraged to share an idea. Do this by clicking the Share button available on the top, right-hand side of the page.
Depending on the submitter's assigned permission levels, ideas have two separated approval flows:
CoE-drivenNote: A third option is available allowing users with Citizen Developer rights to share an Automation. Please check the Share an Automation page for details.
The Share an Idea option is available for users with a limited amount of information related to the process/task they are describing, and are not so familiar with RPA.
As soon as you click it, a pre-defined questionnaire containing a set of 9 questions is displayed. This helps you identify suitable candidates.
If you're not sure that the chosen task/process is suitable, follow the submission process as it's created to help you decide, and, at the same time, you will become more familiar with the criteria used for assessing a task/process. To test an idea, it first needs to be shared.
As soon as you shared an idea the below flow is initiated:
- The platform automatically calculates the Idea Score.
- An Idea Profile is created. Check it to follow its evolution and updates.
- The idea undergoes several reviews and updates. Check out the Idea Review Phases for more information.
Below you can find a graphic display of the Employee-driven idea flow:
Authorized users like Subject Matter Experts, Process Owners, RPA Business Analysts, Process Consultants who know the process in detail, can bypass the Idea Approver's approval flow by sharing a CoE-driven idea. Check out the Idea Review Phases for more information.