- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Automation Hub User Guide
Last updated Oct 19, 2023
Rules to Level up
For specific actions or sets of actions, made within Automation Hub you are rewarded with an Achievement or a Badge.
- Achievements are digital rewards for repetitive tasks or light requirements. On the other hand,
- Badges are digital rewards won for succeeding in demanding requirements.
For each Badge and, Achievement you receive a number of Experience Points.
- Experience Points are a measurable system used to calculate your progress within the platform and Level up.
- Levels are statuses reached when a certain number of points have been obtained.