- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
As an Automation Hub user with Publishing rights, you will have available options to manage the Automations that are already Published to the Automation Store.
Changing the Automation Package
Publish a New Version
The Publish Settings option will only appear for Automations that are already published to the Store.
The below steps will showcase how to change the existing package associated with an Automation from the Store:
You can select to update the package by using another one from the existing packages attached to the Automation or you can upload an entirely new package.
Now click Save to re-publish the Automation.
The following actions will happen in the Automation Store for all the users that have already installed the automation:
- The GET button will be re-enabled, and users will be able to install the updated version;
- A notification is sent to inform users that the Automation is now updated.
In order to get the new Automation, users will have to come back to the Automation Store and click the GET button.
Users that have not installed the Automation are not affected by the saved changes.
The unpublish button will trigger the following events for the Automation:
- The Automation will not appear in the Automation Store anymore.
- On the Automation Profile, the Publish Settings button will become Publish again, thus the Automation can be published again to the store.
All the users that already installed the automation will not be affected:
- They will still see the automation in their Orchestrator and UiPath Assistant.
- It will not be deleted automatically - they will have to delete it manually from Orchestrator and Assistant.
Users that have not installed the automation yet, will not be affected in any way.