- Release notes
- Getting Started
- Starting as
- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Share Idea or Automation
- My Tasks
- Email Notifications
- Studio Integration
- Task Capture Integration
- Automation Store
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
- Additional Resources
Submit an Idea
If you notice a manual, repetitive task, or process that could be done automatically, you are encouraged to submit an idea. Do this by clicking the Submit button available on the top, right-hand side of the page.
Depending on the submitter's assigned permission levels, ideas have two separated approval flows:
The Submit an Idea option is available for users with a limited amount of information related to the process/task they are describing, and are not so familiar with RPA.
As soon as you click it, a pre-defined questionnaire containing a set of 9 questions is displayed. This helps you identify suitable candidates.
If you're not sure that the chosen task/process is suitable, follow the submission process as it's created to help you decide, and, at the same time, you will become more familiar with the criteria used for assessing a task/process. To test an idea, it first needs to be shared.
As soon as you shared an idea the below flow is initiated:
- The platform automatically calculates the Idea Score.
- An Idea Profile is created. Check it to follow its evolution and updates.
- The idea undergoes several reviews and updates. Check out the Idea Review Phases for more information.
Authorized users like Subject Matter Experts, Process Owners, RPA Business Analysts, Process Consultants who know the process in detail, can bypass the Idea Approver's approval flow by sharing a CoE-driven idea. Check out the Idea Review Phases for more information.