- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Managing User Accounts
There are two ways to edit user accounts:
Update Individual User Account
To update the information from a user account, edit its status, or delete it follow the steps below:
- Search for the user account that needs to be updated.
- Select it by clicking on the user's row or by using the correspondent checkbox located in the User's Name column.
The editable version of the User Profile form is displayed.
Update the User Account Information, Roles, or Collaboration Roles
As soon as the editable version of the User Profile form is displayed, you can update it. Except for the registered email address which cannot be changed once the user activated their account, all the other fields can be updated.
Scroll down through the entire form to review all the details.
Please check the Completing the User Account Form page for details about editing the form's sections.
As soon as you applied the needed changes click Save.
Update the Account Status
Use the Status toggle to change the user account status. The following status updates can be made:
- from Active to Inactive;
- from Pending to Inactive;
from Not invited to Send email.
Delete a User Account
Within the User Profile form, a Delete button is available. By clicking it and then confirming the action, you can permanently erase the user account from the platform.
- The ideas and components shared by a user whose account was deleted are stored in Automation Hub still they will appear as created by a Deleted User.
- The Account Owner cannot be deactivated nor deleted.
Update Multiple User Accounts
You have two ways of performing a bulk update on multiple user accounts:
- Through the CSV form. Please check the Downloading and Uploading a CSV page for details.
- Use the In App editor by following the below information:
Select the accounts that need to be updated using the correspondent checkbox located in the User's Name column. The side panel containing the information for the selected user accounts is displayed.
- Fields where multiple values should be displayed, such as First and Last Name, cannot be updated through the multiple user account update option.
- The email address for an account that was activated cannot be updated.
- Please check the Completing the User Account Form for details about completing the form.