If you're looking to extend your automation capabilities and benefit from enterprise-level services, you can quickly and easily sign up for a license subscription. You get instant access to the required resources, with a monthly commitment that you can cancel any time.
We have put together a few pre-packaged license bundles that grant just the right mix of functionality for those getting started with robotic process automation (RPA). You can see the full details for each licensing plan on our Pricing page.
Or you can create a custom plan with as many licenses as you need.
Not all licenses that we offer are available through online license purchase. For the license types not available on the page, you must contact Sales. For the full list of available licensing SKUs, see the UiPath Licensing page - the Flex Plan or Cloud Plan tabs are applicable for Automation Cloud.
If you have not signed up for Automation Cloud yet, go to https://uipath.com/pricing instead.
Click Buy now for the starter plan you want and we walk you through creating a UiPath account (required), create your Automation Cloud organization, and take you through the purchasing process described in this section.
Within minutes, you can log in to your new Automation Cloud organization, readily licensed with your selected plan.
Custom license quantities
If you would like to customize the quantities for the included licenses, you can do so from within Automation Cloud, but you must sign up first. To sign up, go to https://cloud.uipath.com - it only takes a few moments.
After you've signed up, follow the instructions in the Existing customers section below.
This option is not available if your organization is in the Japan region.
- Go to Admin and, if not already selected, click your organization at the top of the panel on the left.
- Select Licenses.
The Licenses page for the organization opens.
- In the top right of the page, click Buy Now.
The Plans and Pricing page opens.
For more information about each of the included licenses, hover your mouse over the info icon or more link:
- Review the available plans to find the right one for you:
- The Automation Developer, Unattended Automation, and Automation Team columns are for pre-packaged starter plans that we have put together to suit basic automation needs.
- In the Custom column you can set custom quantities for each available license type, as needed, to create a custom plan. Any custom plan must include at least one Automation Developer - Named User license.
This option is not available if your organization region is Japan.
- If you want a more inclusive custom plan - with service licenses, for example - you can click Contact sales in the top right corner of the page to make an inquiry. However, this request takes some time to process, whereas with online purchase you can buy and use the starter plans within the same day.
- After you've decided on the licensing plan, click Buy Now under the title of the plan you want.
The checkout page opens and on the right you can see a summary for the chosen plan:
- Add your business information, which we use to issue the invoice, and then click Next.
- Add your payment information.
After you provide this information, we can estimate the applicable tax to be added to the fee.
- Under the order summary, select the checkbox indicating you agree to the terms.
- Click Pay Now.
After the payment is successfully processed, the order confirmation is displayed:
- Click Go to Automation Cloud.
The purchased licenses activate within the hour and your one-month subscription begins.
Then you can proceed to assign your new licenses. If user license management is disabled for your organization, you do not need to assign user licenses.
The provided card is automatically charged with the same amount when the month expires to renew your subscription so that you can continue to automate without disruption.
If we are unable to charge the provided card for the renewal fee at the renewal date, we retry the payment for up to three days after the due date. If, after three days, the fee is still not paid, we automatically downgrade your organization back to the Community licensing plan. For details, see Subscription expiration.
After purchasing a licensing plan, the details and options for your plan are available at the top of the Licenses page for the organization.
For even more information and options, you can click Update payment info, view billing history, cancel plan to go to your plan page in Stripe:
On the Admin > Organization > Licenses page, you can see the renewal date and cost in the information box at the top of the page
You can change the card used to pay for the subscription at any time.
- Go to Admin >Organization > Licenses and click Update payment info, view billing history, cancel plan to go to your plan page in Stripe:
You are redirected to Stripe where you can view and manage your payment information for the subscription:
- Under Payment Method, click Add payment method.
- On the next screen, add your card details and ZIP code.
- Leave the Use as default payment method checkbox selected to automatically switch to using this card to pay for your subscription.
- Click Add to validate the new card.
The new card appears under Payment Method and is marked as default.
- Optionally remove the old card from Stripe:
a. At the right of the old card details, click and select Delete.
b. In the confirmation dialog, click Delete payment method to confirm the deletion.
The old card is removed from the Payment Method section.
- To return to Automation Cloud, click UiPath, Inc. in the gray panel at the left of the page.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, with no penalty.
If your subscription period has not yet expired at the time of cancellation, you can continue to use the subscription up to and including the expiration date.
To cancel you licensing plan subscription:
- Go to Admin > Organization > Licenses and click Update payment info, view billing history, cancel plan to go to your plan page in Stripe:
- Under Current Plan, click Cancel plan:
- On the Cancel your plan page, click Cancel plan.
The button turns green and displays a checkmark when the cancellation is complete. Then you are redirected back to the Current Plan page in Stripe.
- To return to Automation Cloud, click UiPath, Inc. in the gray panel at the left of the page.
On the Licenses page, the information in the Renewal section is updated accordingly:
In the above example, on September 26, 2021, the organization automatically reverts to a Community licensing plan. All subscription licenses are removed (an overallocation message may appear) and any additional tenants created while on the Enterprise plan are disabled and no longer usable.
The above also applies if you fail to pay the renewal fee within 3 days of the due date.
If you need more automating power, you can add more licenses to your existing plan at any time by customizing the license quantities.
We do not ask for card information as part of this process. We charge the card that you already have on file for renewing your subscription.
If you want to use a different card, before proceeding with these instructions, update your card information to add a new card as default.
To change license quantities for your subscription:
- Go to Admin > Organization > Licenses.
- In the panel at the top of the page, click Update license quantity:
The Update license quantity page opens.
- Adjust the values in the Quantity column for each license type.
After you've made your changes, the Order summary panel on the right updates to reflect the associated costs:
- When you are ready to order, select the checkbox under the order summary and then click Confirm change to place your order.
We are charging the default card that you have on file for subscription renewal.
After the payment completes successfully, an order confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Go to Automation Cloud to return to the Licenses page.
A Purchase success dialog box is displayed.
- Click OK to close the message.
On the Licenses page, your new license quantities are available. You can now proceed to assign your new licenses. If user license management is disabled for your organization, you do not need to assign the licenses.
Because you are adding licenses to an existing plan, which already has a set date for the next payment, your first month of using the licenses you add is not a full month.
For this reason, at purchase time, we calculate and charge a reduced, pro-rated cost for each of the new licenses, corresponding to the number of days you have left in your monthly subscription cycle.
For example, if you have roughly half a month left before your next payment date, the pro-rated cost is roughly half of the license cost because you can only use the license for half of this month.
The pro-rated costs are shown in your order summary before you complete the purchase.
In the top half of the order summary, you can see the New monthly bill value, which is the total amount you will need to pay next month. This amount represents the new monthly cost for your subscription, including the licenses you are adding.
In the bottom half, the Amount due today represents the one-time cost that you need to pay when you confirm the changes. This amount is lower than the monthly cost because it is due only for the newly-added licenses and only for the number of days left in your plan's monthly cycle.
You can add more licensing capabilities to your current licensing plan as needed. Our full commercial offering is available on the UiPath Licensing page. The SKUs on the Flex Plan or Cloud Plan tabs are applicable for Automation Cloud.
If you would like to buy a custom licensing plan, please contact Sales for assistance.
Updated 4 days ago