These instructions are not applicable for starter license plans because those licenses activate immediately.
After purchasing a license, you receive a license code from UiPath.
Required: You must have the license code to proceed with these instructions.
- Log in to Automation Cloud as an organization administrator.
If you do not already have an Automation Cloud organization, you can create one in just a few clicks at cloud.uipath.com. Follow the directions to sign up for Automation Cloud and then continue with these instructions.
- Go to Admin, select your organization in the panel on the left, and then select Licenses.
The Licenses page for the organization open.
- In the top right, click Enterprise Activation.
The Activate Enterprise License panel opens at the right of the window.
- In the License Code field, paste the key you received from UiPath.
- Click Activate at the bottom of the panel.
The panel closes and, in a few moments, the Licenses page updates to show:
- the Enterprise label next to the page title, indicating that your organization is now on an Enterprise licensing plan
- your currently available licenses, as included in your license bundle.
You can now proceed to allocate licenses to tenants and users as needed for your organization:
Updated about a month ago