- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the SQL Server Database Parameters
- Setting up a SQL Server Account for Data Upload Using an Extractor
- Loading Data Using Theobald Xtract Universal
- System Requirements
- Configuring DataBridgeAgent
- Configuring CData Sync
- Using DataBridgeAgent With SAP Connector for Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Using DataBridgeAgent With SAP Connector for Order-to-Cash Discovery Accelerator
Configuring CData Sync
When DataBridgeAgent is used to extract data from the source system, the exported
.tsv files are loaded into the Microsoft SQL Server database using CData Sync. This page describes how to use CData Sync to upload
the data set generated by DataBridgeAgent to a process app in Process Mining Automation Suite.
In general, you should follow the steps as described in Loading data using CData Sync to set up data loading using CData Sync.
However, some specific settings are required when using DataBridgeAgent.
Create a Source Connection
Select CSV as the source system to which you want to create a connection from the list, and make sure to define the settings as described in Loading data using CData Sync - Create a Source Connection.