- Uploading Data
- Retrieving the SQL Server Database Parameters
- Setting up a SQL Server Account for Data Upload Using an Extractor
- Loading Data Using Theobald Xtract Universal
- System Requirements
- Configuring DataBridgeAgent
- Configuring CData Sync
- Using DataBridgeAgent With SAP Connector for Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Using DataBridgeAgent With SAP Connector for Order-to-Cash Discovery Accelerator
Managing Access for Process Apps
In Process Mining you can grant access to process apps for users and groups. Based on the permissions, users who are granted access can edit, view, or delete process apps, or manage access for process apps.
Below is an overview of the different permissions that can be set for users or groups.
The user, or users in the group, can manage access for the app.
The user, or users in the group, can view the app.
The user, or users in the group, can edit the app, upload data, and publish the app.
The user, or users in the group, can delete the app.
Editing App Permissions
Follow these steps to edit permissions for a process app.
Note: When defining app permissions for users, make sure that the licenses that are needed to perform the role are available.Go to the Process Apps tab in the Process Mining portal and locate the app for which you want to define permissions.
- Click on in the actions column of the process app and select Manage permissions.
The App permissions page is displayed, showing the app permissions for all groups and users.Note: The Manage permission option is only enabled for apps for which you have Manage access permission.
- Locate the group or user for which you want to edit the permissions and click on .
- Select the appropriate app permissions for the group or user and click on Save.Figure 1. App permissionsNote: When defining app permissions for users, make sure that the licenses that are needed to perform the role are available.
- Select the fields from the Field access list to grant access to the restricted fields for the user or group you are defining the permissions. See also Setting Data Restrictions for a Process App.
- Select the record access policies from the Apply record policy list to restrict access to the data defined by the selected policies for the user or group. See also Setting Data Restrictions for a Process App.
- Click on Save.
Adding Permissions for a User or Group
Follow these steps to assign roles to a user or group that is not listed.
- Click on +Add a user or group to open the Add Users & Groups panel.
- In the Add Users & Groups field start entering the email address of the user, or the name of the group, you want to grant permissions for the process app.
- If you want to add more users or groups, repeat step 2 to add the users and/or roles.
- Select the App access permissions you want to grant to the users and/or groups listed in the Add Users & Groups field.
- Click on Save.
New users and/or groups are listed on the App permissions page. For each user or group the assigned permissions are displayed.
Users who are member of multiple groups, can get assigned multiple filters based on the selected record access policies for the different groups. The combined set of filters will be available for the user.
Revoking Permissions for a User or Group
When you remove a user or group, the individual user, or the users that are part of the group do not have access to process app anymore.
Follow these steps to remove a user or group.
- Locate the user or group you want to remove from the User and group access list, and click on . A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click on Confirm to remove the selected user or group.