Creates a new user account in Active Directory.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- CommonName - The common name of the new user account.
- Enabled - Indicates whether the new user account is enabled after being created. The default value is True.
- Location - Specifies the name of the parent entry for the newly created user account.
- Password - Indicates the password for the new user account.
- Properties - It contains two columns, the first one representing the property name and the second one its value.
- SAMAccountName - Specifies the Security Accounts Manager (SAM) account name of the new user account.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- DistinguishedName - Provides the distinguished name of the newly created user account.
Updated 9 months ago