Uploads a file to a bucket.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AWSEncryptionKey - Specifies the Amazon resource name (ARN) of the AWS encryption key. Required when the value of the DefaultEncryption parameter is set to AWS-KMS.
- Encryption - Indicates how to encrypt objects when they are stored in Amazon S3. If the value is None and the bucket is setup for default encryption, S3 encrypts objects as per the bucket settings. The possible values are None, AES-256, and AWS-KMS. The default value is None.
- Bucket - Specifies the bucket on which the operation needs to be performed.
- ContentType - Specifies the content type.
- FileToUpload - Provides the full path of the file that needs to be uploaded.
- ObjectKeyName - Specifies the key name of the object.
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If a value is not set, then the activity runs until completed.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Object - Provides details about the uploaded object.
- Permissions - Provides the permissions for the object.
- StorageClass - Provides the storage class of the object. The possible values are Standard, Intelligent-Tiering, Standard-IA, OneZone-IA, Glacier, and GlacierDeepArchive. The default value is Standard.
- Tags - Provides the tags that need to be associated with the object. It contains two columns, the first one representing the key and the second one its value.
- Object - Specifies the object on which the operation needs to be performed.
- Permissions - Specifies the object's permissions.
Updated 2 months ago