Connects to Active Directory and provides a scope for other Active Directory activities.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ActiveDirectoryServer - The domain controller server. If not provided, it will automatically return to the current Active Directory (AD) in which the current user resides.
- Password - The password for the provided Username.
- Username - The name of the user that performs the Active Directory operations. The format should be provided as
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
If you didn't provide any value for Active Directory Server, Password or Username parameters, then the credentials of the user that is currently logged in are used for connecting to the Active Directory the logged in user belongs to.
Updated 7 months ago