- Getting started
- Best practices
- Organization Modeling in Orchestrator
- Managing Large Deployments
- Automation Best Practices
- Optimizing Unattended Infrastructure Using Machine Templates
- Organizing Resources With Tags
- Orchestrator Read-only Replica
- Exporting grids in the background
- About the Tenant Context
- Searching for Resources in a Tenant
- Managing Robots
- Connecting Robots to Orchestrator
- Storing Robot Credentials in CyberArk
- Storing Unattended Robot Passwords in Azure Key Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in HashiCorp Vault (read-only)
- Storing Unattended Robot Credentials in AWS Secrets Manager (read Only)
- Deleting Disconnected and Unresponsive Unattended Sessions
- Robot Authentication
- Robot Authentication With Client Credentials
- Resource Catalog Service
- Folders Context
- Bulk Uploading Queue Items Using a CSV File
- Managing Queues in Orchestrator
- Managing Queues in Studio
- Review Requests
- Storage Buckets
- Test Suite - Orchestrator
- Test Automation
- Testing Data Retention Policy
- Host administration
- Host Administration Portals
- Configuring System Email Notifications
- Managing System Administrators
- Configuring Host Security
- Host Audit Logs
- Customizing the Login Page
- Maintenance Mode
- Identity Server
- Organization administration
- Managing tags
- Audit Logs
- Overriding System Email Settings
- Other Configurations
Studio Activities Used With Queues
UiPath.System.Activities activities package, and can be found in the Activities panel, under Orchestrator > Queues.
- Add Queue Item - populates the queue with items, defines a time frame when these items must be processed, and adds a custom reference to each item. By default, when an item is added to the queue its status is New.
- Add Transaction Item - adds an item in the queue, starts the transaction and sets the status to In Progress. It can also be configured to add a custom reference to each transaction.
- Bulk Add Queue Items - adds a collection of items from a specified
DataTableto a specified queue and sets the items' statuses to New.
- Delete Queue Items - deletes items with the New status from a specified queue. In order to execute this activity in Studio, the Robot has to be connected to Orchestrator and the Robot role needs Edit,Create, and Delete permissions on queues and Delete permissions on transactions. The activity runs under the Robot which executes it.
- Get Queue Items - retrieves a list of up to 100 transactions from an indicated queue, according to multiple filters, such as creation date, priority, state, and reference.
- Wait Queue Item - retrieves a queue item from a specified queue and stores it in a
QueueItemvariable. At runtime, in case the specified queue is empty, this activity sends a message to Orchestrator stating it is ready to receive a queue item and then waits for a new item to be added to the queue. Once retrieved, the status of the item is set to In Progress.
- Get Transaction Item - gets an item from the queue so that you can process it (start the transaction) and sets its status to In Progress.
- Postpone Transaction Item - adds time parameters between which a transaction must be processed (not before Postpone and no later than Deadline).
- Set Transaction Progress - helps you create custom progress statuses for In Progress transactions. This can be placed in key places in your automation project, to inform you of its progress if, for example, it crashes. This option can be useful in the troubleshooting process.
Set Transaction Status - changes the status of the transaction item to Failed (with an Application or Business Exception) or Successful. Application Exceptions should be used when an app you are automating fails or is not responding, while Business Exceptions should be used when a certain transaction value does not meet a business requirement.Note: Items that fail with an Application Exception are retried if you have configured the Auto Retry options in the queue, in Orchestrator.
UiPath.Persistence.Activities activities package:
- Add Queue Item and Get Reference - adds a queue item with parameters and retrieves the corresponding queue item object stored in a
QueueItemDatain order to wait for transaction completion at any time during the execution of the workflow.
- Wait for Queue Item and Resume - suspends the execution of the current workflow until a specified transaction is completed. To designate a transaction,
QueueItemDataobject obtained from the Add Queue Item and Get Reference activity must be supplied. Upon completion of the transaction, the execution of the workflow is resumed.