Reverts a specified virtual machine to a given snapshot. If no snapshot is specified, the virtual machine remains unchanged.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Host - The Host of the virtual machine, stored in a
Hostvariable. This field is used in case the activity needs to power on the machine at runtime. This field supports only
- Snapshot - The snapshot you want to revert the virtual machine to. If empty, the machine reverts to the current snapshot. This field supports only
- SuppressPowerOn - If selected, the virtual machine is not powered on when the activity runs, regardless of the power state specified in the snapshot. By default, this check box is cleared.
- Timeout (seconds) - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to complete before an error is thrown. The default value is 300 seconds. This field supports only
- VirtualMachine - The virtual machine that you want to revert to a specified snapshot. This field supports only
The VirtualMachine parameter provides the following information:
- ID - Specifies the ID of the virtual machine.
- Name - Specifies the name Virtual machine.
- Host - Specifies the host on which the virtual machine is running.
- FullPath - Specifies the full path to the virtual machine, including datacenter and folder hierarchy.
- IPAddress - Specifies the primary IP address assigned to the guest operating system, if known.
- DNSName - Specifies the hostname of the guest operating system, if known.
- GuestOS - Specifies the guest's operating system full name, if known.
- GuestOSState - Specifies the guest's operating system state. Possible values are
- PowerState - Specifies the virtual machine power state. Possible values are
- VMwareToolsState - Specifies the current running status of VMware Tools in the guest operating system, if known. Possible values are
- VMwareToolsVersionStatus - Specifies the current version status of VMware Tools. The possible values are Blacklisted, Current, NeedUpgrade, NotInstalled, SupportedNew, SupportedOld, TooNew, TooOld, Unmanaged.
- IsTemplate - Indicates if the input represents a virtual machine template.
- Tags - Specifies the list of tags assigned to the virtual machine or template.
- WaitForCompletion - If selected, the activity waits for the action to complete before moving forward, but no more than the period specified in the Timeout (seconds) property. By default, this check box is selected.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 8 days ago