Uploads a file to a bucket.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- CustomerManagedKey - Specifies a customer-managed key. If not set, the object is encrypted as per bucket settings.
- Bucket - The bucket to which the object will belong. This field supports only
- ContentType - The content type. Specify any valid MIME type like "text/html".
- FileToUpload - The full path to the file to be uploaded.
- ObjectName - The name of the object, including the prefix.
- Timeout - Indicates the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. This field supports only integer and
Int32variables. If not set, the activity runs until completion.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Object - The details of the uploaded object. This field supports only
- PredefinedAcl - Apply a predefined set of access controls to this object. Do not supply this field if the bucket has Uniform access control type.
- Metadata - The custom metadata to associate with the object. This field supports only
DataTablevariables. It shall contain two columns of type
String, the first one representing the key and the second its value.
- StorageClass - The storage class of the object. This field supports only
Storagevariables. Select one of four options: Standard, Nearline, Coldline, Archive. The default value is none. If not set, will default to the bucket's storage class.
Updated 5 months ago