This activity exports a virtual machine as an OVF Template.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- LocalFolder - Specifies the path to the local folder where the virtual machine is exported.
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait (in seconds) for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 1800 seconds.
- VirtualMachine - Identifies the virtual machine on which the operation is performed.
The VirtualMachine parameter provides the following information:
- ID - Specifies the ID of the virtual machine.
- Name - Specifies the name Virtual machine.
- Host - Specifies the host on which the virtual machine is running.
- FullPath - Specifies the full path to the virtual machine, including datacenter and folder hierarchy.
- IPAddress - Specifies the primary IP address assigned to the guest operating system, if known.
- DNSName - Specifies the hostname of the guest operating system, if known.
- GuestOS - Specifies the guest's operating system full name, if known.
- GuestOSState - Specifies the guest's operating system state. Possible values are
- PowerState - Specifies the virtual machine power state. Possible values are
- VMwareToolsState - Specifies the current running status of VMware Tools in the guest operating system, if known. Possible values are
- VMwareToolsVersionStatus - Specifies the current version status of VMware Tools. The possible values are Blacklisted, Current, NeedUpgrade, NotInstalled, SupportedNew, SupportedOld, TooNew, TooOld, Unmanaged.
- IsTemplate - Indicates if the input represents a virtual machine template.
- Tags - Specifies the list of tags assigned to the virtual machine or template.
Updated 8 days ago