Restarts a virtual machine.
A running VM that doesn't have a Citrix VM Tool installed, can be restarted only by using a forced reboot.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ForcedReboot - Reboots the VM without previously performing any shutdown operation. This should be used only when a soft reboot is not possible. The default value is False.
- WaitForCompletion - If selected, the activity waits for the action to complete before moving to the next activity, but no more than the period specified in the Timeout property. By default, this check box is selected.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to complete before an error is thrown. The default value is 300 seconds. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
The forced reboot should be performed only as a last resort to forcibly retrieve the system from instances such as a critical error.
Updated 5 months ago