Deletes a specified virtual machine or template.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- DeleteAssociatedDisks - Indicates whether to delete all associated virtual disks or not. The default value is False.
- DeleteSnapshots - Specifies whether to delete all snapshots or not. The default value is False.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to complete before an error is thrown. The default value is 300 seconds. This field supports only
- VirtualMachine - Identifies the virtual machine on which the operation is performed.
- WaitForCompletion - If selected, the activity waits for the action to complete before moving to the next activity, but no more than the period specified in the Timeout property. By default, this check box is selected.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
The VM shall be powered off when running this activity.
Updated 5 months ago