Creates a new S3 bucket. All public access to this bucket will be blocked by default.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AWSEncryptionKey - Specifies the Amazon resource name (ARN) of the AWS encryption key. Required when the value of the DefaultEncryption parameter is AWS-KMS.
- DefaultEncryption - Specifies how to encrypt objects when they are stored in Amazon S3.
The possible values are None, AES-256, AWS-KMS. The default value is None.
- KeyName - Specifies the key name of the bucket. It should be DNS compliant and unique across all existing bucket names in Amazon S3.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Bucket - Indicates the newly created bucket.
- EnableObjectLock - Indicates if the objects in this bucket are allowed to be locked or not. It can be set to True only if the EnableVersioning parameter is set to True. The default value is False.
- EnableVersioning - Indicates if the object versioning for the bucket should be enabled or not. The default value is False.
- Tags - Indicates the tags that need to be associated with the bucket. It contains two columns, the first one representing the key and the second one its value.
Updated 2 months ago