To avoid confusion about what the Always Running Processes toggle button does, we renamed it to Process can’t be stopped from UiPath Assistant. It means that if you enable this functionality from the Processes settings page, you won’t be able to stop the corresponding process from the UiPath Assistant.
- Deleting asset credentials residing in read/write credential stores only deleted them from Orchestrator. From now on, deleting an asset credential in Orchestrator also removes the associated credential object referenced in the credential store. Please ensure asset credentials to be deleted are not used in other places such as automation projects.
- The argument type was not validated in Orchestrator, allowing users to set unfit parameter values for their processes. Validation is now properly performed and an error is thrown if the input does not match the argument type set at design time.
- Deleting a classic folder did not remove the associated users. Users are now deleted upon deleting a classic folder.
- User sessions did not time out after the inactivity timeout period has ended, preventing users from being logged out of their session as expected.
Lots of good news ahead as we’ve expanded and improved our credential store functionality by integrating CyberArk with Automation Cloud Orchestrator services.
The Central Credential Provider (CCP) is the agentless AAM method used to integrate Orchestrator with CyberArk. It allows retrieval of sensitive information such as Robot credentials and credential assets from CyberArk without deploying an agent on the server, as passwords that are stored in a vault are retrieved to the Central Credential Provider, where they can be accessed by authorized remote applications. A client certificate is necessary to ensure the secure retrieval of the credentials.
To successfully integrate with CyberArk® CCP, we suggest you take a look at how to correctly set up your environment in CyberArk® PVWA:
- Create an application for your Orchestrator instance and add client certificates.
- Create a Safe and add members to it to ensure proper permissions.
Updated 12 days ago