- Build Your First App
- Build a Mobile-friendly App
- Embed Apps
- Embed Maps
- General User Experience Guidelines
- Hide Containers Using a Button
- Include Excel Charts in Apps
- Include MailTo Links
- Include Star Ratings
- Use Count With Choice Set Values
- Use Document Viewer
- Use Master Detail View
- Use Selected Values From a Table
- Use the Send Interim Result Activity
- Set External Context
- Work With Data Source and Value Bind
- Controls Overview
- Layout and Styling
- Sample App Layouts
- User Context References
- Saving Your App
- App Errors & Troubleshooting
- Rule: If-Then-Else
- Rule: Open a Page
- Rule: Open URL
- Rule: Close Pop-Over/Bottom Sheet
- Rule: Show Message
- Rule: Show/Hide Spinner
- Rule: Set Values
- Rule: Start Process
- Rule: Upload File to Storage Bucket
- Rule: Get File From Storage Bucket
- Rule: Reset Values
- Rule: Create/Update Entity Record
- Rule: Delete Entity Record
- Rule: Add to Queue
- Function: And, Or, Not
- Function: Concat
- Function: Contains
- Function: Count
- Function: EndsWith
- Function: If
- Function: IsBlank
- Function: Guid
- Function: Length
- Function: List
- Function: StartsWith
- Function: Sum
- Function: Sort
- Function: Now
- Function: Today
- Function: Time
- Function: Year
- Function: Month
- Function: Day
- Function: Hour
- Function: Minute
- Function: New
- Function: Lookup
- Function: Filter
- Tooltip - Tooltip to be displayed on the table. Use this to provide additional information on the control.
- Data Source- Source for the table control. The valid data types are Data Table and Object Array.
Columns - Columns which need to be shown in the Table control.
Column Picker - Configure the column from the source selected in the Data Source.property
- Column Name - Gets populated automatically. Can also be modified if needed.
- Source - Source of the column.
- Add New Column ( + ) - Add columns , by clicking on the '+' icon.
- Remove field - Select a column and delete them.
- Reorder - Select a column and drag and drop to re-order them.
Sortable - If selected, provides the ability to sort columns in runtime (Ascending or Descending).
- Selected Value Binding - Bind the table's selected value in runtime either to an RPA Process argument or to an App field.
- Hidden- If selected, hides the control in the runtime.
- Disabled - If selected, disables the control in the runtime.
- Value changed - Configure what happens when the value is changed.
Control Alignment - By default, inherits the parent alignment. A different alignment other than the parent can be set. To default to Parent's alignment, toggle the selected alignment icons to switch off the specific alignment.Note: Alignment is dependent on Parent's layout ( Vertical vs Horizontal ).
- Background Color - Sets the background color for the Table header and Table body
- Border - Sets the border for the control. Border Thickness, Border Color, and Corner Radius can be configured for the border.
- Font - Sets the font for the Table header and Table body. Font family, size, color, and style ( Bold, Italic and Underline) can be configured in this section. By default, the control inherits the font family of its immediate parent container which is indicated by the keyword 'inherited'.
- Margin - Sets the margin of the control. By default 4px margin is set. Top/Bottom and Left/Right margin properties are combined. These properties can be unlinked using the unlink button on the right side of the Margin section heading.
Size - The width and height of the table can be set in the size section. By default, the width is set to Auto and height set to 200 px. Min Width/ Min Height and Max Width/ Max Height are available under more (...) in the size section.
Virtual scrolling enhances the performance by loading only the relevant items in the viewport when in runtime. This only works when a height is configured and not set to auto.
If the Height property is set to auto, the size of the control in runtime and design time may not match. This happens because the control height depends on the number of rows returned in runtime, while in design time, the control is empty.
For any control with dynamic data, such as tables, lists, or custom lists, we recommend configuring a fixed height for improved performance.