- Value Binding - Bind the textbox to either an RPA Process argument or to an App field. This property gets resolved dynamically during runtime.
- Hint Text- Configure the help text for the control which shows in the runtime.
- Default Text - Default value which shows in the runtime.
- Tooltip - Tooltip to be displayed on the textbox. Use this to provide additional information on the control.
- Hidden - If selected, hides the control in the runtime.
- Disabled - If selected, disables the control in the runtime.
- Value changed - Configure what happens when the value is changed.
- Control Alignment - By default, inherits the parent alignment. A different alignment other than the parent can be set. To default to Parent's alignment, toggle the selected alignment icons to switch off the specific alignment. Note: Alignment is dependent on Parent's layout (Vertical vs. Horizontal).
- Font - Sets the font of the control. Font family, size, color, and style ( Bold, Italic and Underline) can be configured in this section. By default, the control inherits the font family of its immediate parent container which is indicated by the keyword 'inherited'.
- Margin - Sets the margin of the control. By default 4px margin is set. Top/Bottom and Left/Right margin properties are combined. These properties can be unlinked using the unlink button on the right side of the Margin section heading.
- Size - The width and height of the control can be set in the size section. By default, the size is set to Auto.
Min Width/ Min Height and Max Width/ Max Height are available under more (...) in the size section.
- Background color - Sets the background of the textbox.
Updated 6 months ago