- Controls Overview
- Layout and Styling
- Sample App Layouts
- Icon Controls
- Variables in Apps
- User context references
- Public Apps
- Saving Your App
- App Errors & Troubleshooting
- Rule: If-Then-Else
- Rule: Open a Page
- Rule: Open URL
- Rule: Close Pop-Over/Bottom Sheet
- Rule: Show Message
- Rule: Show/Hide Spinner
- Rule: Set Value
- Rule: Start Process
- Rule: Reset Values
- Rule: Upload File to Storage Bucket
- Rule: Download File From Storage Bucket
- Rule: Create Entity Record
- Rule: Update Entity Record
- Rule: Delete Entity Record
- Rule: Add to Queue
- Rule: Trigger workflow
- Supported Process Argument Types
- Replacing a Process
- Referencing a Storage Bucket From Orchestrator
- Connecting Apps to an on-premises Orchestrator instance
- Orchestrator Permissions
- Data Flow Between UiPath Apps and Orchestrator
- List Source - The source for the items to be displayed in the dropdown. Valid data types include arrays of String, Integer, or DateTime, DataTable, or arrays of an Object.
- Column - When the list source is either of type DataTable or an array of an Object, select the specific column (for DataTable data types) or the specific property (for Object arrays).
- Hint Text - The help text to be displayed at runtime.
- Default Selected Value- The default value to be displayed at runtime.
- Tooltip - The text to be displayed when an app user hovers over the control. Use this to provide additional information on the control.
- Label - The display text of the control.
- Required - If true, app users must provide data in the control. To mark the control as mandatory at runtime, an asterisk
*is added after the label text.
- Custom error message - The text to be displayed if the Required property is set to true and the control is left empty.
- Hidden- If true, hides the control at runtime.
- Disabled - If true, disables the control at runtime.
- Value changed - Configure what happens when the value in the dropdown is changed.
Control Alignment - By default, inherits the parent alignment. A different alignment other than the parent can be set. To default back to the parent alignment, deselect the overridden options.Note: The alignment is dependent on the layout selected for the parent (Vertical vs Horizontal).
- Label Placement - By default, the label is set to be displayed on top of the control, at the left side. You can place it to the left of the control, on the same line. The Label Width property configures how wide the label should be, and the Space between property sets the distance between the label and the control.
- Background color - The background color of the control.
Font - The font attributes for both the label and the input text, such as font family, size, color, or style (Bold, Italic and Underline). By default, the control inherits the font family of the immediate parent container which is indicated by the keyword "Inherited".
- Margin - The margin of the control. By default, a margin of 4px is set. Top/Bottom and Left/Right margin properties are combined. These properties can be detached using the Link button at the right side of the Margin section.
- Size - The width and height of the control. By default, the size is set to
auto. To set minimum or maximum values, click the three dot icon (...).