Page Container control is used to add another App Page within the current page.
- Page - Page to be shown within this control.
- Data Context - A container for a single entity record. When this is set on a container, all controls that are part of that container can access the data context bound to the container.
- Hidden - If selected, hides the control in the runtime.
- Disabled - If selected, disables the control in the runtime.
- Clicked on - Configure what happens when the page container is clicked.
- Control Alignment - By default, inherits the parent alignment. A different alignment other than the parent can be set. To default to Parent's alignment, toggle the selected alignment icons to switch off the specific alignment. Note: Alignment is dependent on Parent's layout (Vertical vs Horizontal).
- Border - Sets the border for the container. Border Thickness, Border Color, and Corner Radius can be configured for the border.
- Margin - Sets the margin of the page container. By default 0px margin is set. Top/Bottom and Left/Right margin properties are combined. These properties can be unlinked using the unlink button on the right side of the Margin section heading.
- Padding - Sets the padding of the page container. Top/Bottom and Left/Right padding properties are combined. These properties can be unlinked using the unlink icon on the right side of the padding section heading if different padding values needed to set for each side.
- Size - The width and height of the page container can be set in the size section. The default width of the page container is set to 100%. Min Width/ Min Height and Max Width/ Max Height is available under more (...) in the size section.
Referencing the same page within a page container control where it is placed, leads to circular reference and crashes the App in design time.
Updated 7 days ago