Charts are visual representations for data visualization, in which the data is represented by symbols. They are often used because they are easier to read than the raw data.
To include a chart into your application developed with UiPath Apps, follow the procedure below.
Before including a chart into your application, you must have:
- A chart template in Excel.
UiPath.Excel.Activities.Business.CopyChartToClipboardXactivity installed and configured. For more information, see Get Excel Chart.
UiPath.Core.Activities.LoadImageactivity installed and configured. For more information, see Load Image.
- Add a required chart with the needed data in an Excel sheet.
- Use the
Get Excel Chartactivity to save the chart.
- Save the chart as a picture.
- Use the
Load Imageactivity and reference the chart image location.
- Convert the chart image to
- Prefix the
base64string with the following:
- Pass the string as an out argument of your choice.
- Add the out argument in the Url field of your image control.
The sequence in UiPath Studio should be similar to the one in the image below.
Your chart is now included into the application.
Updated about a month ago