We are excited to introduce a new display control, Tabs. You can use this control when building apps that have a lot of information to display which can be spread across multiple sections. For more information on this control, see the Tabs page.
We are very excited to announce that Apps integration with Queues is now available on all apps.
For more information on how to use this integration, see the following guides:
The Reference field from the Add to Queue rule is currently missing. If you have the Enforce unique references set for a queue, this queue can be added to your app but the rule will fail. This happens because the Reference field is mandatory when the Enforce unique references is set for a queue. This will be fixed in the next release.
- Fixed an issue where in certain situations a record could not be selected in a table.
- Fixed an issue where the user could edit the text in a disabled container.
- Previously, when copy-pasting a container from a container layout, the container became a regular container but the width, height, margin, and padding properties were missing.
Erratum 24 March 2022: added Known Issues section with a known issue for the Add to Queue rule.
- We are happy to announce a new How To page in the UiPath Apps guide, Including MailTo Links. Follow the steps from this page to to integrate a MailTo link in your new or existing app.
- We removed the chain icon from all controls in both tree view and designer canvas.
- Fixed an issue where a control with error is copied, it has a double count of errors.
Updated 3 months ago