- Designing long-running workflows
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
- Assign Tasks
- Create External Task
- Wait For External Task and Resume
- Complete Task
- Forward Task
- Get Form Tasks
- Get Task Data
- Add Task Comment
- Update Task Labels
9 August 2021
- Optimize your resources and license requirements for long-running workflows, as now you can resume a suspended job in the same user-machine context used at job start. Learn how to enable this feature in Orchestrator from our documentation.
- [Processes] We fixed a bug that prevented the process name (Title) from being displayed in the View wait events page in Action Center. This bug occurred when the wait event was of type Job.
[Processes] When trying to access uploaded files from a process output details (Processes > View details > View process data > Output/Result), an error would occur. This happened because the Direction set for the bucket name and the bucket storage folder path in the corresponding workflow arguments was of type
In. Changing the Direction to
In/Outsolves this issue, and the output uploaded files render.
- We have addressed several accessibility issues for an improved standard.