- Designing long-running workflows
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
- Assign Tasks
- Create External Task
- Wait For External Task and Resume
- Complete Task
- Forward Task
- Get Form Tasks
- Get Task Data
- Add Task Comment
- Update Task Labels
Last updated Nov 27, 2023
16 December 2020
- Localization issues with French and German were fixed.
- The Assign / Reassign pop-up window listed usernames that were not user friendly when identifying a person. This has been modified to display first name + last name or email of the user, whichever is available.
- Usage of the property MergeComponentSchema in the advanced logic section of Action Forms is now supported.
- Usage of the select box control in Action forms resulted in a runtime error.
- The Processes tab in Action Center no longer lists Test Automation processes in the home page.