- Designing long-running workflows
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
- Assign Tasks
- Create External Task
- Wait For External Task and Resume
- Complete Task
- Forward Task
- Get Form Tasks
- Get Task Data
- Add Task Comment
- Update Task Labels
31 October 2022
The Notification Service with Action Center is now released and generally available. Ease the process of managing both your actions and other users' actions, with the help of notifications sent across all tenants.
Find out more details in our documentation about notifications.
17 October 2022
- Starting with this release, the Form Layout has a limit of maximum 1 MB. Therefore, you are no longer allowed to create Actions that have a Form Layout bigger than 1 MB.
- Fixed a bug that prohibited users from creating Action catalogs inside Personal Workspace folders.
When Can I See These Changes?
The date when a change is first announced in the release notes is the date when it first becomes available.
If you don't see the change yet, you can expect to see it soon, after we roll out changes to all the regions.