- Designing long-running workflows
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
- Assign Tasks
- Create External Task
- Wait For External Task and Resume
- Complete Task
- Forward Task
- Get Form Tasks
- Get Task Data
- Add Task Comment
- Update Task Labels
26 September 2022
Data labeling Actions as Public Preview
Speed up your data labeling process in AI CenterTM, through Data labeling Actions in Action Center! You can now create Data labeling Actions, using the Create Labeling Task activity, and let users save their labels, which will appear in AI Center, too.
For more information, visit:
- The About actions page.
- The Create Labeling Task activity page.
- The About Data Labeling in AI Center page.
26 September 2022
With this release, an overview of your actions and other users' actions is now available inside the Overview tab of Action Center. Here are some of the capabilities that come with Actions overview:
- For Action Users, you get an overview of how many actions you have that are Pending,Completed or Unassigned, as well as the average time that it takes you to complete an Action.
- For Action Admin Users, you get an overview of how many actions other users have that are Pending or Completed, as well as the average time it takes each user to complete an Action. Moreover, from the Overview tab, you can also filter the Actions in the Inbox tab, by the user to which they are assigned to.
- With the Overview tab, you can filter Actions by the Action Catalog where they belong to, and by the time when Actions were created.
Find out more details in our documentation.
20 September 2022
Notification Service with Action Center available as Public Preview
Here are some of the capabilities that notifications bring:
- Notifications can be sent via the Notifications panel and via email.
- Notifications are generated when an action activity takes place. For example, when a user forwarded you an action, you will receive a notification in the Notifications panel, as well as an email notification, giving you information about the details of the action activity and the details of the action that was forwarded to you.
You can subscribe to or unsubscribe from notifications about certain action activities, or all action activities.
Find out more details in our documentation about and .
6 September 2022
- Fixed a bug that caused Microsoft Edge to generate Out of memory errors when completing more than five or ten Document Validation Actions.
When Can I See These Changes?
The date when a change is first announced in the release notes is the date when it first becomes available.
If you don't see the change yet, you can expect to see it soon, after we roll out changes to all the regions.