- Designing long-running workflows
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
- Assign Tasks
- Create External Task
- Wait For External Task and Resume
- Complete Task
- Forward Task
- Get Form Tasks
- Get Task Data
- Add Task Comment
- Update Task Labels
Last updated Nov 27, 2023
18 August 2022
- When accessing completed Document Validation or Document Classification Actions that require resources missing from the corresponding storage bucket, the following error message is now displayed: "Unable to open Action. The resources for it may have been deleted after the action has been submitted. Re-run the workflow for creating the Action if you need to revalidate the document."
When Can I See These Changes?
The date when a change is first announced in the release notes is the date when it first becomes available.
If you don't see the change yet, you can expect to see it soon, after we roll out changes to all the regions.