- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Explore Overview
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Automation Hub On Premise
UiPath Automation Hub is now available to be installed on premise, in the customer local environment or Virtual Machines on Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.
This version of UiPath Automation Hub is available only via the UiPath Automation Suite, which enables our customers to install the full UiPath Suite of products on premise.
The main benefits of the UiPath Automation Suite are as follows:
- All UiPath products in a centralized on-premises location.
- Same interface and features as in the Software as a Service version.
- Back up and Restore.
- Monitoring and Alerting.
- High Availability.
Software as a Service (via Automation Cloud)
On Premise (via Automation Suite)
Automation Hub Deployment Options
Streamlined installation experience on Linux
Secured and reliable
Containerized approach via Kubernetes
Integration with other Automation Cloud services
Suite experience: monitoring/troubleshooting, unified user/tenant management
UiPath suite of cloud products bundled
UiPath suite of on prem products bundled
What's not included
All features included in the UiPath Automation Hub 2023.10 release, like:
Items not included in this build:
Before adding a local user in Automation Hub, the admin must first add the user manually into the UiPath Automation Suite at the organization level. To do that, the suite organization admin will perform the following steps:
- Go to Admin – Accounts * Groups.
- Select Add User.
- Specify the user data – username, e-mail, temporary password.
- Add the user to a group (if needed).
- Save the entry.
After the steps above are performed, the user can now be added to UiPath Automation Hub. Here are the steps:
- Go to UiPath Automation Hub – Admin Console - Manage Access – Assign Roles
- Select Add new member.
- In the e-mail field, search (by e-mail or name) for the user that was added in the suite previously.
- Select the user from the dropdown list.
- The First Name, Last Name should be populated automatically with the user information.
- Fill in the rest of the information for the user (Job Title, City, Business Unit, Department, etc.)
- Select whether the user should receive an e-mail or not (this depends on whether you have the SMTP settings in place)
- Assign specific roles to the user – you can assign system or collaborator roles and select specific business areas where the roles should apply.
Save the entry.Important:
- UiPath Automation Hub will allow the admin to complete the add user form even if the user does not exist at the Suite level.
- When you save this operation, a warning message is displayed that the User needs to be added to the UiPath Automation Suite first.
Steps are similar to the Cloud version of UiPath Automation Hub - see details of the correspondent cloud documentation in Adding Individual Users.
First, we need to define the URL, which is composed of the following parts:
- UiPath Automation Suite Host – for example:
- Service name:
- Open API Specific parameters:
- Open API endpoint:
- Open API parameters:
The swagger documentation can be accessed by replacing open API from the link above with API-doc. Example of a swagger URL below:
After the URL is identified, the steps for using the API are similar to the Cloud version of Automation Hub - see details of the correspondent cloud documentation in Introduction to Automation Hub API.
On UiPath Automation Hub On Premise Active Directory connection is also available and it can be set up at the host level.
Once the connection is set, UiPath Automation Hub can leverage the AD integration. The actions permitted are similar to the ones available for the Active Directory Integration:
- Search for an AD user.
- Search for an AD group.
- Add an AD user directly to UiPath Automation Hub.
- Add an AD group directly to UiPath Automation Hub.
In order to receive e-mails from UiPath Automation Hub, you must first setup the SMTP connection on either Org or Host level.
More details around how you can perform the SMTP setup can be found in Configuring system email notifications.