- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
Automation Hub User Guide
Last updated Sep 19, 2023
7 December 2021
- Full Text Search is no longer mandatory on the SQL Server when installing Automation Hub On-Premise via Automation Suite. This was an installation pre-requisite previously.
- Accessibility improvements were made so that Automation Hub On-Premise is compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Users that were enabling Automation Hub on Automation Suite tenants, were receiving a wrong welcome email.
- Tenants without an email address couldn't enable the Automation Hub Service.
Known Issues and Limitations
- In case the SMTP server used to setup Automation Suite is using anonymous authentication (no username and password), then Automation Hub will not be able to send email messages.