- Starting as the Account Owner
- Starting as an RPA Sponsor
- Starting as a Component Curator
- Starting as a Program Manager
- Starting as an Idea Approver
- Starting as an Authorized User
- Starting as a Standard User
- Learn More With Courses From Academy
- Admin Console Overview
- Deleting Data
- Automation Store Flow
- Publish Settings
In the Complete task list, you have a clear display of the assigned tasks that are now finished. These are presented in a tabular view. The following options are available for the tabular view:
- Search for a particular task.
- Sort the type of task you want to view by applying the available filters.
- Show/Hide the columns from the list.
- Apply relevant filters for every column displayed.
For each automation or idea, you have a set of Actions available. To access it, click the three-dotted icon assigned to the item you are interested in.