Publish is the action to deploy a new version of the app to your users. When you publish, the following changes happen in the backend:
- The production URL for the app points to the latest version.
- The version history table is updated with a new line showing who and when the app was published.
- Any changes to permissions are updated.
- Click the Publish button in the UiPath Apps Studio header.
- A toast notification will appear stating that the deployment has started.
- A second toast notification will appear when the deployment has completed.
- Navigate to the app homescreen by clicking on the app name at the top of the left-hand panel.
- Click on the History tab.
- The full list of deployed versions of the app are shown.
Updated 9 days ago