To better understand how the File Picker control works, check out the Including File Control in Apps pages in the How To section.
- Value Binding - Bind the file picker to either an RPA Process argument or to an App field. This property gets resolved dynamically during runtime.
- Max file size - The maximum size allowed for the uploaded file. The recommended maximum file size is 10 MB.
- Allowed file types - The file types allowed for the uploaded file. Use "
," to separate items. For example, if you write
.jpg, .png, .svg, only these file types are allowed to be uploaded. The
.symbol is not mandatory when listing the file types.
- Helper text- Configure the help text for the control which shows in the runtime.
- Hidden - If selected, hides the control in the runtime.
- Disabled - If selected, disables the control in the runtime.
- Download Only - If selected, it only allows the user to download the file in runtime.
Note: The File Picker control can upload only one file at a time.
- File added - Configure what happens when a file is added.
- File removed - Configure what happens when a file is removed.
- Control Alignment - By default, inherits the parent alignment. A different alignment other than the parent can be set. To default to Parent's alignment, toggle the selected alignment icons to switch off the specific alignment. Note: Alignment is dependent on Parent's layout (Vertical vs. Horizontal).
- Label font family - Sets the font of the label. Font family, size, color, and style (Bold, Italic and Underline) can be configured in this section. By default, the control inherits the font family of its immediate parent container which is indicated by the keyword 'inherited'.
- Input font family - Sets the font of the input text. Font family, size, color, and style (Bold, Italic and Underline) can be configured in this section. By default, the control inherits the font family of its immediate parent container which is indicated by the keyword 'inherited'.
- Margin - Sets the margin of the control. By default 4px margin is set. Top/Bottom and Left/Right margin properties are combined. These properties can be unlinked using the unlink button on the right side of the Margin section heading.
- Size - The width and height of the control can be set in the size section. By default, the size is set to Auto. Min Width/ Min Height and Max Width/ Max Height are available under more (...) in the size section.
Updated 25 days ago