You can use the following keyboard shortcuts for the Tabs control:
- Up and Down arrow keys to change the selected tab
- Alt+Up arrow key to move the selected tab up
- Alt+Down arrow key to move the selected tab down
You can use the following keyboard shortcuts for the Table control:
- Up and Down arrow keys to change the selected column
- Alt+Up arrow key to move the selected column up
- Alt+Down arrow key to move the selected column down
A new How To page is now available, Build a Mobile-Friendly App. Check this page to see how you can build a responsive app that will behave differently based on the size of the screen.
- Previously, when trying to change a co-owner of an app to be the owner, the user name would not appear in the drop-down list. This is now fixed and an app co-owner can be assigned as owner.
- Fixed an issue where the default selected value of a dropdown list could not be cleared.
- Fixed an issue where some connections were broken in runtime, returning a Connection not found error.
- Fixed an issue where the controls were not properly aligned in the Add control panel on some browsers.
- Fixed an issue where the rules error count is not displayed once the rule with error is disabled and re-enabled. Previously, app preview was also allowed with this error.
- Fixed an issue where several integrations did not have a pop-up message displaying the default account for the connection.
- File picker control in download only mode, does not show the downloaded file name if the label property is set with the label placement at top.
- In the dropdown control, the dropdown icon color is transparent which makes it look like a text box.
A new rule, Reset Values is now available. You can use this rule to revert a control to a default value, or clear it if a default value is not configured.
For more information, see Rule: Reset Values.
- A new How To page is now available, Using Count with Choice Set Values. Check this page to see how you can build an app to count the values from a table field that is of type Choice Set.
- We removed the small x from the Dropdown control interface in runtime when an item is selected.
- Fixed an issue where the Tab key was sometimes not working properly after adding a new row in a table.
Updated about a month ago