You can upload files to Data Service using Apps. You can also view or download files from Data Service. For more information on how to use this feature, see the following pages:
- Fixed an issue where the
=today()expression function was not working properly.
The Reference field is now added to the Add to Queue rule. You can use this field if you have the Enforce unique references set for a queue. For more information on how to use queues in Apps, see the following guides:
In certain situations, when adding a tab, container, or page container the borders are not displayed properly if the content within has a larger width than the width of the parent control. This is a browser behavior issue that is seen when flex display and center alignment is used together. For more information on this, check the Troubleshooting page.
- Fixed an issue where a record could not be selected in a table.
- Fixed the error message for an unknown failure for the Add to Queue rule.
- Fixed an issue where table columns were moving to left or right while scrolling.
- Fixed an issue related to the page container retaining state. Previously, when a page with a page container is opened as a pop-up, a page is loaded in a page container when clicked. After closing the pop-up and reopening it, the last state within the page container was retained.
- Fixed an issue where a user could edit the text area inside a container even if the container was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where a copy-pasted container from a container layout became a regular container but with missing width, height, margin, and padding properties.
Updated 2 months ago