After the analyzed process is complete, the UiPath Representative provides you a ZIP file containing a JSON file and the associated screenshots. Follow the below steps to view the results in a Process Map diagram format:
- Access the Admin Console > Discovered Results.
- Click Import.
- Search the folder where you saved the ZIP file. Select the file and click Open.
- The file name is displayed in the Upload file pop-up. Click Proceed.
Please check carefully the file you want to import as the system will not prevent you from importing the same file twice resulting in duplicate results being displayed.
The Discovery Results table is populated with the identified processes. The following information is displayed:
- Rank - this indicates the task index in the analyzed project.
- Task Name - the name that was identified for the process.
- Execution Time - the total recording time.
- Users - the number of users who executed the process.
- Count - the number of times the task was performed during the project.
- Median - the trace closest to the median time to execute.
- Avg - the trace closest to the average time to execute.
- Max - the execution example that took the most time.
- Uploaded - the date when the corresponding ZIP file was uploaded.
The information from the table can be ordered by using the sorting arrows available in front of each category name.
- Click on any process to view its diagram.
- Export your process as .xaml` file.
Updated 3 months ago